- Pensioners’ Lunch menus added.
- Have added a new RXMP Open Days page
- Updated Long Service Association page
- Reformatted the Useful links page and added a link to the FOD Local History Society website
- Assorted items added to Wintles Brewery page
- Another 9 XPA Newsletters added (16 Jan)
- More items added to ‘Employment‘ includes history, staff numbers, products etc
- Added many copies of Xerox Pensioner Association Newsletters – if you have any of the missing ones please contact us
- Added ‘Employment‘ section giving details of rules, benefits etc
- Added Video of the 813 Launch from 1964.
- Added the booking form for the Pensioners Lunch in December. Menu, price, contact details are all on the form.
- A significant number of Sports Day programs added
- Added Forest Steam Brewery Auction details 1923
- All currently available ‘MITCH’ pages have been added covering 2003-2005
- A significant number of LSA Programmes added. If you have any of the missing ones please contact us.
- Added more Rank Organisation Annual Accounts – more to follow (thanks to Nick MacGregor Sadolin for the link to source material)
- Added 1940s Letter from Tommy A Law regarding BAF interest in the Mitcheldean Brewery Buildings
- Added selected Newspaper articles 1869-1939 related to Forest Brewery
- Added a few adverts for Wintles beer from local Newspapers in 1925
- Under ‘People’ added Barry & Brenda Barton
- Add photos of DHC exhibition to Publicity page
- Temporary ‘Memories’ display set up at Dean Heritage Centre for viewing until 17 June 2018
- XPA Christmas Lunch added to Events
- Updated the Events past and future page
- Added information under products about 813 & 660 obtained from Xerox Archives
- Opening times added to Events page for all the remaining planned 2018 Opening days
- Added 914 & 3600 Operator manuals in the Products section (thanks to Robert Peckham)
- Interesting video about Sir John Davies controversially entitled ‘The Man who ruined the British Film Industry’
- Added Rank Organisation ‘Now you are joining us’ c 1966 – An interesting read
- Added Museum Open Afternoon event dates for April & May
- Photos c. 1970 added to Long Service Association page. Taken from an album donated by the Wickstead family.
- Added some photos to British Acoustic Films ‘Company Information’ page
- More updates to Fred Wickstead ‘People’ page
- Added link to Xerox History video with appearances by Ray Brewer, Xerox Archivist
- Additional Xerox Museum ‘memorabilia’ photos added
- Additional update made to Fred Wickstead ‘People‘ page
- Photos added to MEWS gallery incl. internal Brewery Bld and Water supply
- Updated W F Giles information
- A single track from the Xerox LP ‘ Take it from here’ 1964
- Update made to Fred Wickstead ‘People‘ page
- Next Open Afternoon 13th February added to Events
- Selection of photos from the Open Afternoon 16 January 2018 added
- a couple more Sports Day programmes added
- 400 photos showing the Plant build activity onsite
- Added more Home Page photos (suggestions welcome)
- Updated the Publicity page
- Added ‘Christmas’ page with links to 1970s kids party
- New ‘Publicity‘ section added
- New Company page added for W F Giles, Builders
- XEROX Museum Open afternoon 16th January 2018 added to ‘Events‘
- Added ‘The Xerox Store 1982‘ to the RX page. Interesting to see how technology and prices have changed in 35 years.
- Announcement(s) of the 1956 formation of Rank Precision Industries
- M&SC Newsletters 2003-2006 added (Missing editions 11 & 12)
- More photos added
- A couple of maps of Mitcheldean representing how it was pre-Xerox have been added.
- Photos have been added to some of the ‘Departmental photos’ section. Donations welcome please.
- The Vision Magazine DVD is now available again at a cost of £3.00 plus P&P (if required). The price includes a contribution to future project activities. Please use the Contact page to get in touch.
- History of Cinema added to the BAF company section. Complied by Laurence ‘Max’ Miller
- Thanks to Pat Madley a ‘Works Enginnering 1974’ video (Over the Brewery Wall)
- Thanks to Roger Imm for the ‘Quality’ video – all about RXMP, familiar faces. There are now 17 videos to view.
- Added extra Company information about Wintles and British Acoustic Films
- Added photos to new Who What Where When page
- New Events added
- 1964 RXMP site construction video added
- Added two pages for Rank Organisation & Rank Xerox Company information, mostly Annual Reports
- BAF Sports Day videos from the 1950s added
- Some Bell & Howell Product Brochures added
- Heritage Weekend photos added to Xerox Museum section
- XPA (Xerox Pensioners Association) page created
- Website launched